Virtual Reality is one of the technologies with the highest projected potential for growth. According to the latest forecasts from IDC Research (2018), investment in VR and AR will multiply 21-fold over the next four years, reaching 15.5 billion euros by 2022.
Unreal Engine 4.26 Free Sample – Cinematic Weta Digital’s ‘Meerkat’ Real-Time Hair & Fur Short
Weta Digital has been investigating real-time technology and its impact on linear content development with an initial focus on fur and feathers to see what level of detail can be achieved.
As real-time technology becomes an increasingly important part of the filmmaking process from previs to final pixels, Weta Digital is exploring just how far they can push movie-quality hair, fur, and feathers for linear storytelling in real-time. The result is ‘Meerkat’, a short film rendered entirely in Unreal Engine. This project aims for the highest possible quality while maintaining as fast a frame rate as possible in Unreal Engine—up to real-time, depending on your graphics card.
The scene and source files for this piece are now available as a free sample project for you to explore, learn from, and reuse.
Many new features have added for 6th Gen Intel Core processor family (HD Graphics 520/530, Iris 540/550, Iris Pro 580):
– 6th Gen camera pipe Windows* 7 support
– 3 DVI/HDMI displays support on 6th Gen
– LACE: Local Adaptive Contrast Enhancement
– Unify color for different panels
– Support 5K3K Panels with content protection for both Overly and non-Overlay 15.36 drivers for 4th, 5th, 6th Gen and beyond
– User to select which outputs to make active when more display connections are available than can be driven by Intel graphics
– x2 DP mode support in display driver for type-C support
You can download this driver from THIS PAGE.
Intel v4501 is an OpenGL 4.4 and OpenCL 2.0 driver and exposes 226 OpenGL extensions (GL=205 and WGL=21) for a HD Graphics 530 GPU (Core i5 6600K). There is no Vulkan API support in v4501 ? If you need a Vulkan driver, try the v4404.
- OpenGL vendor: Intel - OpenGL renderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 - OpenGL Version: 4.4.0 - Build 126.96.36.19901 - GLSL (OpenGL Shading Language) Version: 4.40 - Build 188.8.131.5201 - GL_EXT_blend_minmax - GL_EXT_blend_subtract - GL_EXT_blend_color - GL_EXT_abgr - GL_EXT_texture3D - GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint - GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array - GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp - GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap - GL_EXT_draw_range_elements - GL_SGIS_texture_lod - GL_EXT_rescale_normal - GL_EXT_packed_pixels - GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp - GL_EXT_separate_specular_color - GL_ARB_multitexture - GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment - GL_ARB_conservative_depth - GL_EXT_texture_env_combine - GL_EXT_bgra - GL_EXT_blend_func_separate - GL_EXT_secondary_color - GL_EXT_fog_coord - GL_EXT_texture_env_add - GL_ARB_texture_cube_map - GL_ARB_transpose_matrix - GL_ARB_internalformat_query - GL_ARB_internalformat_query2 - GL_ARB_texture_env_add - GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat - GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat - GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays - GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays - GL_NV_blend_square - GL_ARB_texture_compression - GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1 - GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic - GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp - GL_ARB_point_parameters - GL_ARB_texture_env_combine - GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 - GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar - GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc - GL_ARB_shadow - GL_ARB_window_pos - GL_EXT_shadow_funcs - GL_EXT_stencil_wrap - GL_ARB_vertex_program - GL_EXT_texture_rectangle - GL_ARB_fragment_program - GL_EXT_stencil_two_side - GL_ATI_separate_stencil - GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object - GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias - GL_ARB_occlusion_query - GL_ARB_fragment_shader - GL_ARB_shader_objects - GL_ARB_shading_language_100 - GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two - GL_ARB_vertex_shader - GL_NV_texgen_reflection - GL_ARB_point_sprite - GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow - GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate - GL_ARB_depth_texture - GL_ARB_texture_rectangle - GL_ARB_draw_buffers - GL_ARB_color_buffer_float - GL_ARB_half_float_pixel - GL_ARB_texture_float - GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object - GL_ARB_texture_barrier - GL_EXT_framebuffer_object - GL_ARB_draw_instanced - GL_ARB_half_float_vertex - GL_ARB_occlusion_query2 - GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 - GL_WIN_swap_hint - GL_EXT_texture_sRGB - GL_ARB_multisample - GL_EXT_packed_float - GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent - GL_ARB_texture_rg - GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc - GL_NV_conditional_render - GL_ARB_texture_swizzle - GL_EXT_texture_swizzle - GL_ARB_texture_gather - GL_ARB_sync - GL_ARB_cl_event - GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB - GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil - GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float - GL_EXT_transform_feedback - GL_ARB_transform_feedback2 - GL_ARB_draw_indirect - GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit - GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample - GL_ARB_framebuffer_object - GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments - GL_EXT_texture_array - GL_EXT_texture_integer - GL_ARB_map_buffer_range - GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range - GL_EXT_texture_snorm - GL_ARB_blend_func_extended - GL_INTEL_performance_query - GL_ARB_copy_buffer - GL_ARB_sampler_objects - GL_NV_primitive_restart - GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map - GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture - GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object - GL_ARB_depth_clamp - GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra - GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding - GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend - GL_ARB_geometry_shader4 - GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 - GL_ARB_texture_query_lod - GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location - GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex - GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix - GL_ARB_instanced_arrays - GL_ARB_base_instance - GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions - GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters - GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32 - GL_ARB_compatibility - GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui - GL_ARB_texture_multisample - GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev - GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev - GL_ARB_timer_query - GL_EXT_timer_query - GL_ARB_tessellation_shader - GL_ARB_vertex_array_object - GL_ARB_provoking_vertex - GL_ARB_sample_shading - GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array - GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 - GL_ARB_gpu_shader5 - GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64 - GL_INTEL_fragment_shader_ordering - GL_ARB_fragment_shader_interlock - GL_ARB_clip_control - GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch - GL_ARB_shader_subroutine - GL_ARB_transform_feedback3 - GL_ARB_get_program_binary - GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects - GL_ARB_shader_precision - GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit - GL_ARB_viewport_array - GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced - GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage - GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters - GL_ARB_shading_language_packing - GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store - GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack - GL_ARB_texture_storage - GL_EXT_texture_storage - GL_ARB_compute_shader - GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding - GL_ARB_texture_view - GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport - GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect - GL_ARB_program_interface_query - GL_ARB_shader_image_size - GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object - GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample - GL_ARB_buffer_storage - GL_AMD_vertex_shader_layer - GL_AMD_vertex_shader_viewport_index - GL_ARB_query_buffer_object - GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp - GL_ARB_clear_texture - GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge - GL_ARB_debug_output - GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts - GL_KHR_debug - GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays - GL_ARB_texture_query_levels - GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata - GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object - GL_AMD_depth_clamp_separate - GL_ARB_shader_stencil_export - GL_INTEL_map_texture - GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc - GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility - GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility - GL_ARB_robustness - GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior - GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode - GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr - GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_hdr - GL_ARB_copy_image - GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced - GL_EXT_direct_state_access - GL_ARB_stencil_texturing - GL_ARB_texture_stencil8 - GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location - GL_INTEL_multi_rate_fragment_shader - GL_ARB_multi_bind - GL_ARB_indirect_parameters - WGL_EXT_depth_float - WGL_ARB_buffer_region - WGL_ARB_extensions_string - WGL_ARB_make_current_read - WGL_ARB_pixel_format - WGL_ARB_pbuffer - WGL_EXT_extensions_string - WGL_EXT_swap_control - WGL_EXT_swap_control_tear - WGL_ARB_multisample - WGL_ARB_pixel_format_float - WGL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB - WGL_ARB_create_context - WGL_ARB_create_context_profile - WGL_EXT_pixel_format_packed_float - WGL_EXT_create_context_es_profile - WGL_EXT_create_context_es2_profile - WGL_NV_DX_interop - WGL_INTEL_cl_sharing - WGL_NV_DX_interop2 - WGL_ARB_create_context_robustness
Here is the OpenCL report of GPU Caps Viewer:
- CL_PLATFORM_NAME: Intel(R) OpenCL - CL_PLATFORM_VENDOR: Intel(R) Corporation - CL_PLATFORM_VERSION: OpenCL 2.0 - CL_PLATFORM_PROFILE: FULL_PROFILE - Num devices: 2 - CL_DEVICE_NAME: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 - CL_DEVICE_VENDOR: Intel(R) Corporation - CL_DRIVER_VERSION: 184.108.40.20601 - CL_DEVICE_PROFILE: FULL_PROFILE - CL_DEVICE_VERSION: OpenCL 2.0 - CL_DEVICE_TYPE: GPU - CL_DEVICE_VENDOR_ID: 0x8086 - CL_DEVICE_MAX_COMPUTE_UNITS: 24 - CL_DEVICE_MAX_CLOCK_FREQUENCY: 1150MHz - CL_DEVICE_ADDRESS_BITS: 32 - CL_DEVICE_MAX_MEM_ALLOC_SIZE: 381133KB - CL_DEVICE_GLOBAL_MEM_SIZE: 1488MB - CL_DEVICE_MAX_PARAMETER_SIZE: 1024 - CL_DEVICE_GLOBAL_MEM_CACHELINE_SIZE: 64 Bytes - CL_DEVICE_GLOBAL_MEM_CACHE_SIZE: 512KB - CL_DEVICE_ERROR_CORRECTION_SUPPORT: NO - CL_DEVICE_LOCAL_MEM_TYPE: Local (scratchpad) - CL_DEVICE_LOCAL_MEM_SIZE: 64KB - CL_DEVICE_MAX_CONSTANT_BUFFER_SIZE: 64KB - CL_DEVICE_MAX_WORK_ITEM_DIMENSIONS: 3 - CL_DEVICE_MAX_WORK_ITEM_SIZES: [256 ; 256 ; 256] - CL_DEVICE_MAX_WORK_GROUP_SIZE: 256 - CL_EXEC_NATIVE_KERNEL: 19808432 - CL_DEVICE_IMAGE_SUPPORT: YES - CL_DEVICE_MAX_READ_IMAGE_ARGS: 128 - CL_DEVICE_MAX_WRITE_IMAGE_ARGS: 128 - CL_DEVICE_IMAGE2D_MAX_WIDTH: 16384 - CL_DEVICE_IMAGE2D_MAX_HEIGHT: 16384 - CL_DEVICE_IMAGE3D_MAX_WIDTH: 16384 - CL_DEVICE_IMAGE3D_MAX_HEIGHT: 16384 - CL_DEVICE_IMAGE3D_MAX_DEPTH: 2048 - CL_DEVICE_MAX_SAMPLERS: 16 - CL_DEVICE_PREFERRED_VECTOR_WIDTH_CHAR: 1 - CL_DEVICE_PREFERRED_VECTOR_WIDTH_SHORT: 1 - CL_DEVICE_PREFERRED_VECTOR_WIDTH_INT: 1 - CL_DEVICE_PREFERRED_VECTOR_WIDTH_LONG: 1 - CL_DEVICE_PREFERRED_VECTOR_WIDTH_FLOAT: 1 - CL_DEVICE_PREFERRED_VECTOR_WIDTH_DOUBLE: 0 - CL_DEVICE_EXTENSIONS: 28 - Extensions: - cl_intel_accelerator - cl_intel_advanced_motion_estimation - cl_intel_ctz - cl_intel_d3d11_nv12_media_sharing - cl_intel_dx9_media_sharing - cl_intel_motion_estimation - cl_intel_simultaneous_sharing - cl_intel_subgroups - cl_khr_3d_image_writes - cl_khr_byte_addressable_store - cl_khr_d3d10_sharing - cl_khr_d3d11_sharing - cl_khr_depth_images - cl_khr_dx9_media_sharing - cl_khr_fp16 - cl_khr_gl_depth_images - cl_khr_gl_event - cl_khr_gl_msaa_sharing - cl_khr_global_int32_base_atomics - cl_khr_global_int32_extended_atomics - cl_khr_gl_sharing - cl_khr_icd - cl_khr_image2d_from_buffer - cl_khr_local_int32_base_atomics - cl_khr_local_int32_extended_atomics - cl_khr_mipmap_image - cl_khr_mipmap_image_writes - cl_khr_spir - CL_DEVICE_NAME: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz - CL_DEVICE_VENDOR: Intel(R) Corporation - CL_DRIVER_VERSION: 220.127.116.1194 - CL_DEVICE_PROFILE: FULL_PROFILE - CL_DEVICE_VERSION: OpenCL 2.0 (Build 10094) - CL_DEVICE_TYPE: CPU - CL_DEVICE_VENDOR_ID: 0x8086 - CL_DEVICE_MAX_COMPUTE_UNITS: 4 - CL_DEVICE_MAX_CLOCK_FREQUENCY: 3500MHz - CL_DEVICE_ADDRESS_BITS: 32 - CL_DEVICE_MAX_MEM_ALLOC_SIZE: 524256KB - CL_DEVICE_GLOBAL_MEM_SIZE: 2047MB - CL_DEVICE_MAX_PARAMETER_SIZE: 3840 - CL_DEVICE_GLOBAL_MEM_CACHELINE_SIZE: 64 Bytes - CL_DEVICE_GLOBAL_MEM_CACHE_SIZE: 256KB - CL_DEVICE_ERROR_CORRECTION_SUPPORT: NO - CL_DEVICE_LOCAL_MEM_TYPE: Global - CL_DEVICE_LOCAL_MEM_SIZE: 32KB - CL_DEVICE_MAX_CONSTANT_BUFFER_SIZE: 128KB - CL_DEVICE_MAX_WORK_ITEM_DIMENSIONS: 3 - CL_DEVICE_MAX_WORK_ITEM_SIZES: [8192 ; 8192 ; 8192] - CL_DEVICE_MAX_WORK_GROUP_SIZE: 8192 - CL_EXEC_NATIVE_KERNEL: 19808428 - CL_DEVICE_IMAGE_SUPPORT: YES - CL_DEVICE_MAX_READ_IMAGE_ARGS: 480 - CL_DEVICE_MAX_WRITE_IMAGE_ARGS: 480 - CL_DEVICE_IMAGE2D_MAX_WIDTH: 16384 - CL_DEVICE_IMAGE2D_MAX_HEIGHT: 16384 - CL_DEVICE_IMAGE3D_MAX_WIDTH: 2048 - CL_DEVICE_IMAGE3D_MAX_HEIGHT: 2048 - CL_DEVICE_IMAGE3D_MAX_DEPTH: 2048 - CL_DEVICE_MAX_SAMPLERS: 480 - CL_DEVICE_PREFERRED_VECTOR_WIDTH_CHAR: 1 - CL_DEVICE_PREFERRED_VECTOR_WIDTH_SHORT: 1 - CL_DEVICE_PREFERRED_VECTOR_WIDTH_INT: 1 - CL_DEVICE_PREFERRED_VECTOR_WIDTH_LONG: 1 - CL_DEVICE_PREFERRED_VECTOR_WIDTH_FLOAT: 1 - CL_DEVICE_PREFERRED_VECTOR_WIDTH_DOUBLE: 1 - CL_DEVICE_EXTENSIONS: 16 - Extensions: - cl_khr_icd - cl_khr_global_int32_base_atomics - cl_khr_global_int32_extended_atomics - cl_khr_local_int32_base_atomics - cl_khr_local_int32_extended_atomics - cl_khr_byte_addressable_store - cl_khr_depth_images - cl_khr_3d_image_writes - cl_intel_exec_by_local_thread - cl_khr_spir - cl_khr_dx9_media_sharing - cl_intel_dx9_media_sharing - cl_khr_d3d11_sharing - cl_khr_gl_sharing - cl_khr_fp64 - cl_khr_image2d_from_buffer
A new version of GPU Caps Viewer (OpenGL, Vulkan, OpenCL and CUDA utility) is available.
1 – Overview
GPU Caps Viewer 1.34.0 adds the support of the latest GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Radeon RX 580, RX 570 and RX 560 (based on Polaris 10/11 GPUs) as well as Radeon Pro WX 7100, WX 5100 and WX 4100.
New Vulkan and OpenGL demos (based on GeeXLab engine) have been added in the 3D demos panel:
GpuCapsViewer.exe /demo_win_width=1920 /demo_win_height=1080
/benchmark_log_results /benchmark_duration=10000 /demo_msaa=0
Command line parameters can be found in the _run_geexlab_benchmark.bat file available in GPU Caps Viewer folder. The benchmark results are saved in a CSV file (_gxl_benchmark_results.csv).
Another change brought to GPU Caps concerns the UAC (User Account Control) execution level that has been reset to the default value (as invoker). The previous UAC level (administrator) didn’t work well with launching demos via the command line.
>> Update: 2017.04.29 <<
GPU Caps Viewer 18.104.22.168 is a maintenance release and comes with a new VK-Z version. VS2015 generates some strange patterns in the 32-bit version of VK-Z and no matter the way I compile VK-Z, the 32-bit version of VK-Z is still flagged as infected by some antivirus. The 64-bit version of VK-Z is clean so I just replaced the 32-bit version by the 64-bit one. GPU Caps Viewer has been updated to execute VK-Z x64 on Windows 64-bit only…
>> Update: 2017.04.26 <<
GPU Caps Viewer 22.214.171.124 is a maintenance release and improves the detection of recent AMD Radeon GPUs (RX 580, RX 570, RX 480 and RX 470). GPU Shark has been updated to version 0.9.11.4. VK-Z has been updated to version 0.6.0.5 32-bit (it has been recompiled with other compilation options in order to avoid false positive detection with antivirus. I really don’t understand this pesky problem!).
>> Update: 2017.04.16 <<
GPU Caps Viewer 126.96.36.199 is available with VK-Z 0.6.0.3. The previous 32-bit version of VK-Z was detected as infected by some antivirus scanners. Now VK-Z 32-bit is clean for Nod32, Avira, Avast, Kaspersky, AVG, Norton, and MacAfee.
>> Update: 2017.04.14 <<
GPU Caps Viewer 188.8.131.52 adds the support of NVIDIA TITAN Xp. GPU Shark and VK-Z have been updated to their latest versions.
>> Update: 2017.04.01 <<
GPU Caps Viewer 184.108.40.206 improves the detection of AMD Radeon GPUs in some systems that include Intel iGPU + AMD Radeon GPU. A new GeeXLab/OpenGL demo has been added (Alien Corridor).
2 – Dowloads
2.1 – Portable version (zip archive – no installation required):
2.2 – Win32 installer:
For any feedback or bug report, a thread on Geeks3D forums is available HERE.
3 – What is GPU Caps Viewer?
GPU Caps Viewer is a graphics card information utility focused on the OpenGL, Vulkan, OpenCL and CUDA API level support of the main (primary) graphics card. For Vulkan, OpenCL and CUDA, GPU Caps Viewer details the API support of each capable device available in the system. GPU Caps Viewer offers also a simple GPU monitoring facility (clock speed, temperature, GPU usage, fan speed) for NVIDIA GeForce and AMD Radeon based graphics cards. GPU data can be submitted to an online GPU database.
4 – Changelog
Version 220.127.116.11 – 2017.04.29
! replaced VK-Z 0.6.0.5 32-bit by VK-Z 0.6.0.3 64-bit.
VK-Z 64-bit does not produce false positive with some
antivirus. VK-Z 64-bit is only executed on Windows 64-bit.
Version 18.104.22.168 – 2017.04.20
! improved detection of Radeon RX 580, RX 570,
RX 480 and RX 470.
! updated: GPU Shark 0.9.11.4
! updated: VK-Z 0.6.0.5
! updated: ZoomGPU 1.20.4 (GPU monitoring library).
Version 22.214.171.124 – 2017.04.16
! updated: VK-Z 0.6.0.3
Version 126.96.36.199 – 2017.04.14
+ added support of NVIDIA TITAN Xp.
! updated Radeon RX 560 shader cores.
! updated: VK-Z 0.6.0
! updated with GeeXLab SDK libs.
! updated: GPU Shark 0.9.11.3
! updated: ZoomGPU 1.20.3 (GPU monitoring library).
Version 188.8.131.52 – 2017.04.01
! improves the detection of AMD Radeon GPUs in some systems
that include Intel iGPU + AMD Radeon GPU.
+ added new OpenGL demo (GeeXLab): Alien Corridor (based on this demo).
Command line demo codename: gl21_shadertoy_mp_alien_corridor
! updated: GPU Shark 0.9.11.2
! updated: ZoomGPU 1.20.2 (GPU monitoring library).
Version 184.108.40.206 – 2017.03.25
+ added support of the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti.
+ added support of AMD Radeon RX 580, RX 570 and RX 560.
+ added support of AMD Radeon Pro WX 7100, WX 5100, WX4100,
WX 4150 and WX 4130.
+ added initial support of AMD Polaris 12 and Vega 10 based videocards.
+ added new parameters for launching GeeXLab demos via the command line.
+ added new Vulkan and OpenGL demos (GeeXLab): Vulkan geomechanical (based on this demo), OpenGL rainforest (based on this demo), OpenGL radialblur (based on this demo), OpenGL rhodium (based on this demo), OpenGL cell shading, OpenGL geometry instancing, OpenGL gs mesh exploder.
! set UAC (User Account Control) execution level to as invoker.
! recompiled with latest Vulkan API headers (v1.0.45).
! updated with latest GeeXLab SDK libs.
! updated: GPU Shark 0.9.11.1
! updated: ZoomGPU 1.20.1 (GPU monitoring library).
The TITAN Xp is based on a full GP102 GPU with 3840 CUDA cores while the TITAN X has only 3584 CUDA cores. The TITAN Xp has 240 texture units while the TITAN X has 224 texture units. Both cards have the same number of ROPs (96) and the same amount of memory: 12GB of GDDR5X.
On the physical side, there are few differences between the TITAN Xp and the TITAN X. NVIDIA has not changed the name on the VGA shroud: TITAN X for both cards…
The only things that distinguish both cards are the box, the PCB color (brown for the Xp) and the DVI connector (the Xp has no DVI connector):
The TITAN Xp alone:
A maintenance release of FurMark, the popular GPU stress test utility, is available.
1 – Release highlights
FurMark 1.19.0 adds the support of recent NVIDIA GPUs (GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, TITAN Xp) as well as AMD Radeon RX 500 series (RX 580 and RX 570). The GPU monitoring library has been updated with the latest iteration of the NVAPI and GPU Shark + GPU-Z have been updated to their latest versions.
2 – Download
You can download FurMark from the following link:
To make Siri great, Apple employed several artificial intelligence experts three years ago to apply deep learning to their intelligent mobile smart assistant.
The team began training a neural net to replace the original Siri. “We have the biggest and baddest GPU farm cranking all the time,” says Alex Acero, who heads the speech team.
“The error rate has been cut by a factor of two in all the languages, more than a factor of two in many cases,” says Acero. “That’s mostly due to deep learning and the way we have optimized it.”
Besides Siri, Apple’s adoption of deep learning and neural nets are now found all over their products and services — including fraud detection on the Apple store, facial recognition and locations in your photos, and to help identify the most useful feedback from thousands of reports from beta testers.
“The typical customer is going to experience deep learning on a day-to-day level that [exemplifies] what you love about an Apple product,” says Phil Schiller, senior vice president of worldwide marketing at Apple. “The most exciting [instances] are so subtle that you don’t even think about it until the third time you see it, and then you stop and say, How is this happening?”
GPU-Accelerated PC Solves Complex Problems Hundreds of Times Faster Than Massive CPU-only Supercomputers
Russian scientists from Lomonosov Moscow State University used an ordinary GPU-accelerated desktop computer to solve complex quantum mechanics equations in just 15 minutes that would typically take two to three days on a large CPU-only supercomputer.
Senior researchers Vladimir Pomerantcev and Olga Rubtsova and professor Vladimir Kukulin used a GeForce GTX 670 with CUDA and the PGI CUDA Fortran Compiler to calculate equations formulated in the ‘60s by Russian mathematician Ludwig Faddeev that describe the scattering patterns of quantum particles. The approach described in the group’s research paper is based on a complete discretization of few-particle continuum and uses massively parallel computations to spread the calculations across thousands of different streams to successfully solve the problem on a single GPU.
“We reached the speed we couldn’t even dream of,” Kukulin said. “The program computes 260 million of complex double integrals on a desktop computer within three seconds only. No comparison with supercomputers! My colleague from the University of Bochum in Germany, whose lab did the same, carried out the calculations by one of the largest supercomputers in Germany that is actually very expensive. And what his group is seeking for two or three days, we do in 15 minutes without spending a dime.”
This work opened new ways for the researchers to analyze nuclear reactions that could help solve large computing tasks in the field of plasma physics, geophysics, medicine, and many other areas of science.
Researchers at the Harvard Biorobotics Laboratory are harnessing the power of GPUs to generate real-time volumetric renderings of patients’ hearts. The team has built a robotic system to autonomously steer commercially available cardiac catheters that can acquire ultrasound images from within the heart. They tested their system in the clinic and reported their results at the 2016 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) in Stockholm, Sweden.
The team used an Intracardiac Echocardiography (ICE) catheter, which is equipped with an ultrasound transducer at the tip, to acquire 2D images from within a beating heart. Using NVIDIA GPUs, the team was able to reconstruct a 4D (3D + time) model of the heart from these ultrasound images.
Generating a 4D volume begins with co-registering ultrasound images that are acquired at different imaging angles but at the same phase of the cardiac cycle. The position and rotation of each image with respect to the world coordinate frame is measured using electromagnetic (EM) trackers that are attached to the catheter body. This point cloud is then discretized to lie on a 3D grid. Next, infilling is performed to fill the gaps between the slices, generating a dense volumetric representation of the heart. Finally, the volumes are displayed to the surgeon using volume rendering via raycasting, leveraging the CUDA – OpenGL interoperability. The team accelerated the volume reconstruction and rendering algorithms using two NVIDIA TITAN GPUs.
“ICE catheters are currently seldom used due to the difficulty in manual steering,” said principal investigator Prof. Robert D. Howe, Abbott and James Lawrence Professor of Engineering at Harvard University. “Our robotic system frees the clinicians of this burden, and presents them with a new method of real-time visualization that is safer and higher quality than the X-ray imaging that is used in the clinic. This is an enabling technology that can lead to new procedures that were not possible before, as well as improving the efficacy of the current ones.”
Providing real-time procedure guidance requires the use of efficient algorithms combined with a high-performance computing platform. Images are acquired at up to 60 frames per second from the ultrasound machine. Generating volumetric renderings from these images in real-time is only possible using GPUs.
A new project by Carnegie Mellon University researchers provides journalists, citizen scientists, and other researchers with the ability to quickly scan large geographical regions for specific visual features.
Simply click on a feature in the satellite imagery – a baseball diamond, cul-de-sac, tennis court – and Terrapattern will find other things that look similar in the area and pinpoint them on the map.
Using a deep learning neural network trained for five days on an NVIDIA GeForce GPU, their model will look at small squares of the landscape and, comparing those patterns to a huge database of tagged map features from OpenStreetMap, it learned to associate them with certain concepts.
- Shangul Mangul HabeAngur Shangul Mangul HabeAngur (City of Goats) is a game for child (4-8 years). they learn how be useful in the city and respect to people. Persian n...
- Resume Full name Sayed Ahmadreza Razian Age 38 (Sep 1982) Website ahmadrezarazian.ir Email firstname.lastname@example.org Education MS...
- Drowning Detection by Image Processing In this research, I design an algorithm for image processing of a swimmer in a pool. This algorithm diagnostics the swimmer status. Every time graph s...
- Tianchi-The Purchase and Redemption Forecasts 2015 Special Prize – Tianchi Golden Competition (2015) “The Purchase and Redemption Forecasts” in Big data (Alibaba Group) Among 4868 teams. Introd...
- معرفی نام و نام خانوادگی سید احمدرضا رضیان پست الکترونیکی email@example.com درجات علمی کارشناسی : ریاضی کاربردی – دانشگاه اصفهان (معدل 14...
- Nokte – نکته نرم افزار کاربردی نکته نسخه 1.0.8 (رایگان) نرم افزار نکته جهت یادداشت برداری سریع در میزکار ویندوز با قابلیت ذخیره سازی خودکار با پنل ساده و کم ح...
- 1st National Conference on Computer Games-Challenges and Opportunities 2016 According to the public relations and information center of the presidency vice presidency for science and technology affairs, the University of Isfah...
- Tianchi-Brick and Mortar Store Recommendation with Budget Constraints Ranked 5th – Tianchi Competition (2016) “Brick and Mortar Store Recommendation with Budget Constraints” (IJCAI Socinf 2016-New York,USA)(Alibaba Group...
- Optimizing raytracing algorithm using CUDA Abstract Now, there are many codes to generate images using raytracing algorithm, which can run on CPU or GPU in single or multi-thread methods. In t...
- 2nd Symposium on psychological disorders in children and adolescents 2016 2nd Symposium on psychological disorders in children and adolescents 2016 Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery – University of Isfahan – 2 Aug 2016 - Ass...
- My City This game is a city simulation in 3d view. Gamer must progress the city and create building for people. This game is simular the Simcity.
- ببین و بپر به زودی.... لینک صفحه : http://bebinbepar.ir
- SVM Review On this review, i compare 4 papers about 4 famous models by SVM. These models are : Maximum Likelihood Classification (ML) Backpropagatio...
- Watching Jumping Coming Soon... Visit at : http://bebinbepar.ir/
- Environmental Education Software In this game , Kids learn that They must respect to Nature and the Environment. This game was created in 3d . 600x420 (0x0) 66.45 KB ...
- AMD Ryzen Downcore Control AMD Ryzen 7 processors comes with a nice feature: the downcore control. This feature allows to enable / disabl...
- Fallout 4 Patch 1.3 Adds NVIDIA HBAO+ and FleX-Powered Weapon Debris Fallout 4 launched last November to record player numbers, swiftly becoming the most popular third-party game...
- Detecting and Labeling Diseases in Chest X-Rays with Deep Learning Researchers from the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland are using NVIDIA GPUs and deep learni...
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp vs TITAN X NVIDIA has more or less silently launched a new high end graphics card around 10 days ago. Here are some pictu...
- Automatic Colorization Automatic Colorization of Grayscale Images Researchers from the Toyota Technological Institute at Chicago and University of Chicago developed a fully aut...
- Back to Dinosaur Island Back to Dinosaur Island takes advantage of 15 years of CRYENGINE development to show users the sheer endless p...
- Unity – What’s new in Unity 5.3.3 The Unity 5.3.3 public release brings you a few improvements and a large number of fixes. Read the release not...
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 TURBO Review This GTX 1080 TURBO is the simplest GTX 1080 I tested. By simplest, I mean the graphics card comes with a simp...
- Assisting Farmers with Artificial Intelligence With our planet getting warmer and warmer, and carbon dioxide levels steadily creeping up, companies are using...
- کودا – CUDA کودا به انگلیسی (CUDA) که مخفف عبارت انگلیسی Compute Unified Device Architecture است یک سکوی پردازش موازی و مد...
- Virtual Reality in the Military Virtual reality has been adopted by the military – this includes all three services (army, navy and air force)...
- Diablo Meets Dark Souls in Isometric Action-RPG Eitr Among the indie games Sony showcased during its E3 press conference this week, Eitr was what most stood out to...
- Diagnosing Cancer with Deep Learning and GPUs Using GPU-accelerated deep learning, researchers at The Chinese University of Hong Kong pushed the boundaries...
- Head-mounted Displays (HMD) Head-mounted displays or HMDs are probably the most instantly recognizable objects associated with virtual rea...
- Xbox 360 Production Ends, Microsoft Promises Continued SupportThe gaming division at Microsoft is announcing that it is …
- Share Your Science: Artificial Intelligent Robot for ChildrenYi-Jian Wu, Founder & CEO of Yuanqu Tech in China, …
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 TURBO ReviewThis GTX 1080 TURBO is the simplest GTX 1080 I …
- Latest GeForce Experience Beta Brings 4K GameStream, 1080p BroadcastingGet the best experience on the latest games. Play 4K …
- Deep Learning for Computer Vision with MATLAB and cuDNNDeep learning is becoming ubiquitous. With recent advancements in deep …
- Google AI Algorithm Masters Ancient Game of GoFor the first time, a computer has beaten a human …
- Microsoft confirms there will be no Windows 11Microsoft says that Windows 10 will be its final release …
- The Sky Is Calling You – (MFS) Microsoft Flight Simulator – Real Snow DemoMicrosoft Flight Simulator has real-time weather features based on where …
- 6 Can’t Miss Experiences at the GPU Technology ConferenceExplore the future of artificial intelligent and deep learning, experience …
- Facebook Donating 200 GPUs to European ResearchersThe Facebook Artificial Intelligence Research (FAIR) lab announced a new …